Captain Re-leaf (Tom Stress) started off as a young man who struggled financially for many years. He dreamed of a better solution to his financial needs and set off to find someone who could teach him the financial ways. It wasn’t until he met Cash, a financial savvy monkey from Lower Valley Credit Union, that he was shown the way to financial success. Captain recently joined LVCU to fight the financial chaos that has been hurting him and the communities here in the lower valley. With his education completed, Captain Re-leaf leads LVCU’s ITIN home loan program and is ready to share his new amazing powers to help his fellow community members get into a home. Come in and get the Re-Leaf you need today!
ITIN Home Loan Lending
To qualify for a home loan using your ITIN number:
- Credit score 640 + on ITIN for all applicants
- Proof of ITIN letter/card required
- Two years of most current taxes
- Must be employed with the same employer for at least 12 months
- DTI can not be over 40% with new estimated payment
- Information on home being purchased or refinancing
- We finance up to 90%** of the assessed value/AVM/asking price, which ever is the lowest
- Appraisals can be ordered by LVCU at the members request and expense
- Payments do not include taxes and insurance
*All ITIN lending applications are subject to approval. ** Based on credit worthiness.