Employees are one of Lower Valley Credit Union’s most valuable resources, and we take our responsibilities to our employees seriously. Each LVCU employee is also a member, and is to be treated fairly, equally, and with dignity, as an individual and as an important part of the Credit Union.
The Credit Union seeks to promote a workplace that reflects our ethnically and culturally diverse community. Our equal employment opportunity commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, policies and procedures, recruiting and hiring, compensation and benefits, job actions, and the workplace environment.
Current Jobs Available
Branch Manager - East Wenatchee
The Branch Manager is accountable for the leadership and management of a branch office to result in quality service to members in new accounts, account transactions and loan applications while ensuring a supportive work environment for staff. The Branch Manager will lead by example and clearly demonstrate LVCU’s member and community focus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates and implements business development strategy through Branch Business Plan
- Ensures profitable operations, quality standards and full compliance of the branch
- Apply and evaluate policies and procedures for the branch. Ensure that you and the branch are in compliance with all federal and state laws as well as the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act and other regulations.
- Oversees attainment of monthly loan department goals at the branch; conducts loan interviews and processes, approves and/or closes loans to reach goals as necessary
- Supports organizational business need through ongoing project assignments
- Responsible for the overall direction, leadership, coordination and monitoring of the branch team and all operational activities including conducting regular staff meetings
- Actively demonstrates a knowledge base of all products and services and sustains ongoing promotion of all items. Creates and maintains a cross-selling environment within the branch. Trains and coaches employees to maximize opportunities for sales to members by guiding needs based conversations
- Monitors branch operations including key products and sales: MSR transaction volume and errors; products and services including loans, new accounts, and other cross-selling; account retention and additional benchmarks as developed to ensure a consistent professional approach and successful attainment of goals
- Manages the security and safety of the branch; accountable to ensure all LVCU policies and procedures are followed and all branch functions comply with regulations. Confirms staff is familiar with security and robbery procedures
- Calls on area companies and nurtures business relationships; takes the lead in being the face of the branch
- Plans for, directs and develops new markets to grow business in conjunction with Marketing Department and Executive Management Team
- Participates in community service projects and builds relationships with civic and community leaders
- Monitors market and competition to recommend customized product and service strategies
- Assists in the recruitment, and selection of quality applicants to fill vacancies
- Responds to any and all concerns and complaints including members, outside entities and staff
- Works in cooperation with auditors and examiners
- Performs other duties as assigned
AA Degree; excellent communication and writing skills, management skills, results driven and member focused.