Employees are one of Lower Valley Credit Union’s most valuable resources, and we take our responsibilities to our employees seriously. Each LVCU employee is also a member, and is to be treated fairly, equally, and with dignity, as an individual and as an important part of the Credit Union.
The Credit Union seeks to promote a workplace that reflects our ethnically and culturally diverse community. Our equal employment opportunity commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, policies and procedures, recruiting and hiring, compensation and benefits, job actions, and the workplace environment.
Current Jobs Available
Lower Valley Credit Union is looking for a tech savvy individual who can join our growing credit union team. This individual will be responsible for the install, upgrade, and maintenance of computer software, hardware, and peripheral equipment throughout the organization. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for coordinating technology needs with outsourced vendors for efficiency and cost-effectiveness, and in assisting LVCU management in researching, planning, and implementing new technologies throughout the organization to improve member access and staff efficiency.
- Experience with Data Migration and Conversion.
- Serve as a technical resource in all IT areas to entire organization.
- Software technical support experience, application support, and software installation.
- Experience with TCP/IP networking knowledge, and LAN skills
- Experience in technical problem resolution, integration, support and training
- Ability to prioritize and to handle multiple projects from various managers
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills along with team work group skills
- Additional coding based skills is a plus
Job Type – Full-Time
Education/Experience – IT/Technology based Degree or Certification or 2 years experience