Conversion Weekend Has Started!
All of our services will be back online on August 1st at 9 AM.
ENJOY LVCU’S NEW ONLINE BANKING
On August 1st, 2017, our Online Banking will offer new features and performance enhancements. Before you take advantage of these new services, please make sure you are prepared for a brief interruption to our Online Banking services.
Our current Netbranch Online Banking system will go offline on Friday, July 28th, 2017 at 6:00PM. You will be able to access our new Online Banking system on Tuesday, August, 1st at 9:00AM. Here are some reminders to help make sure you are prepared during our full network operating system upgrade.
ALL BILL PAY USERS
Access to Online Banking Bill Pay will be temporarily disabled on July 25th, 2017. The option to access the Bill Pay webpage to “add”, “edit”, or “delete” any scheduled Online Bill Payment will be turned off. Please make sure to edit any of your Bill Pay schedules prior to it being disabled. Bill Pay transactions you have scheduled throughJuly 25th to August 1st will take place, however all access to the Bill Pay webpage to “add”, “edit”, or “delete” your scheduled electronic bill payments will be disabled until August 1st, 2017 when LVCU’s new, enhanced Online Banking and Bill Pay services are available.
5 IMPORTANT REMINDERS!
1. Plan ahead and GET YOUR CASH BEFORE CONVERSION WEEKEND. You will have limited access to funds through our ATM’s during this time. To make sure you have what you need, please stop into one of our 4 locations and speak to an LVCU representative. THIS ALSO INCLUDES DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS. Please be aware that you will have limited purchasing capabilities during this time.
2. Your current Online Banking usernames and password will need to be updated. You will be able to re-register your login information beginning at 9:00 AM on August 1st, 2017.
3. There is a possibility that any pre-scheduled payments you have arranged on Bill Pay will not transfer over to our new Online Banking system. Bill Pay users MUST write down all of their Bill Pay transaction details just in case your account information does not transfer over during conversion weekend. Write down all of your scheduled Bill Pay payment(s), along with the date and payment amount for each payee. If for some reason the Bill Pay transfer fails, you will need to re-enter all of your scheduled payment transactions’ details.
4. All debit card transactions that are scheduled to be processed between July 28th and August 1st will need to be processed either prior to conversion weekend or after August 1st. All transactions you have scheduled with LVCU during this time period will not take place. You will have limited access to your funds during this time.
5. Scheduled transfers and loan payment transfers taking place during conversion weekend will not take place. Please make sure to transfer funds before July 28th, 2017 or after the conversion on August 1st at 9:00 AM. This will also include all ACH and direct deposit transfers.
Mark your calendars today or sign up for an email reminder about conversion weekend closure. To receive an email reminder, please fill out the form below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Will any of the branches remain open during the conversion weekend?
A: No, all 4 branches will be closed July 28th, 6:00 PM though August 1st, 9:00 AM.
Q: Will I have access to my account during this temporary closure?
A: Your LVCU debit card will continue to function during this time period but will have daily 24 hour limits. All branch transactions will be unavailable during the conversion weekend.
Q: Can I go online and access my account?
A: Netbranch/Online Banking WILL NOT be available after July 28th, 6:00 PM. *A new online banking product will be made available to all LVCU members beginning on Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 9:00 AM which will contain all applicable account information. However, members will have to reestablish login information in order to gain access to account.
Q: Will CheckFree Bill Pay be affected by this closure?
A: Yes, please plan ahead and update your online bill payment(s) to be scheduled prior to conversion weekend. No pre-scheduled transactions will take place during the network operating system upgrade, and you will not be able to arrange any one-time payments during this period. NOTE: Our new online banking system will be activated on August 1st at 9:00 AM. Please reestablish your online login information and review your regularly scheduled bill payment(s) to confirm that they have transferred over into the new banking system. If they did not transfer over, you will need to reenter your scheduled payments.
Q: Can I call in on the dates listed for a minor transaction or to speak to a loan officer?
A: No, all 4 branches will be closed. Although there will be staff on-site assisting with the conversion, there will be no access to banking services for our members.
Q: Can I get additional funds for that weekend?
A: Yes, please plan ahead by accessing your funds at one of our ATMs or visiting one of our branches prior to the closure on Friday, July 28th 6:00 PM.
Q: I am traveling/vacationing that weekend, what should I do if I need extra funds?
A: Visit one of our locations prior to your vacation and we can discuss adjusting your debit card offline limits any time before conversion weekend.
Q: Will I be able to use my debit card at other ATMs to withdraw funds?
A: Yes, but limited funds will be available.
Q: Can I still use my debit card as a credit card?
A: Yes, but credit card transactions will also have limited funds available during conversion weekend. Plan ahead and visit one of our branches prior to the closure on Friday, July 28th 6:00 PM.
Q: I have a loan payment that is due on Monday, July 31st. Can I make the payment on Tuesday, August 1st without a penalty?
A: Unfortunately, your due date will not be changed for this temporary period. Please make arrangements to apply your loan payment prior to the temporary closure, during your ten day grace period, or speak to an LVCU representative about LVCU’s new ‘Skip-A-Pay’ program.
Q: I have a direct deposit from my retirement that is scheduled for July 31st, will my account receive the deposit during the system upgrade?
A: All regular member direct deposits into LVCU share accounts occurring during the system “black-out” period of July 28th, 6:00 PM though August 1st, 9:00 AM will be posted to members’ accounts on August 1st, after the start of business. If a member notices that an expected transaction does not post to their account following the resumption of business on August 1st, they should reach out to an LVCU representative at their earliest convenience.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this exciting time.